Summer Haul/Lookbook

It is finally summer! Last weekend I went on a little shopping trip to buy some much-needed new summer clothes! As I'm now on study leave, I figured that that I would need some more clothes as I am not going to be at school anymore (apart from exams) so new clothes were at the top of my shopping list! In this post I am going to be showing you the new things I bought, and also some of my all time summer favourites! Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Becky xo








Sunglasses : Topshop £16
Lipstick : Mac Velvet Teddy £15.50
Stripy top : H&M £7.99
Denim hotpants : Topshop £28
Sandals : Topshop £18
Grey sleeveless top : Zara £9.99
Black and white patterned top : H&M £7.99
Mom Shorts : Topshop £32
V-neck blue and white patterned top : H&M £7.99
Plain black vest top : Zara £4.99
Black culotte shorts : H&M £7.99
Black playsuit : Topshop £24

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment