Le Grand Château


December is finally upon us, and Christmas is coming up ridiculously soon. As the year comes to a close, I have a little bit more time to focus on things other than work, including my beloved blog. I am 100% aware I have been slacking recently and I really am sorry, as I always forget how much I enjoy sharing my makeup tips and products with all of you. Over the christmas period, look forward to more posts, more pictures and just in general, more makeup!

Last week, my auntie came over from Dubai to see the family before christmas, and with her, she brought along my families christmas presents. As the exchange between my family and my aunties gifts tends to be a big thing, we decided to be cheeky and open our presents from her a little bit early. I was not complaining however, as what I got was just amazing and so generous.

Le Grand Château by Too Faced had been on my christmas list for as long as I remember, and when I opened it up, I was super excited. As I hadn't previously had anything from Too faced, I was even more eager to try out these new products. If you haven't already seen, Le Grand Château comes with three palettes, each with six gorgeous eyeshadows and either a blush or a bronzer. You also get a deluxe sized Better than sex mascara, which is said to be one of the most incredible mascaras out there.

As I haven't had this for very long, I haven't had a chance to fully play around with the set, and test out everything, but as far as first impressions go, it is good. VERY good.

The eyeshadows are buttery, blendable, and honestly some of the most pigmented shadows I have ever used. Then the blushes are plain gorgeous and the bronzer? Out of this world.

The last thing I have to say about this set, is the packaging. Woah. Too Faced have seriously out done themselves, as the product design is just incredible. The 'Château' the set comes in is so gorgeous, I have it out on my mantel piece as it feels so festive and fits in to the christmassy theme of my room at the moment.

I already know this set is going to be a hit, and I will definitely be getting some good usage out of everything in here.

Enjoy a selection of swatches and photos of the set, and remember that this is the perfect gift for any lover of makeup this Christmas!














Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment